Nutritional Ideas for You, Your Team, & Your Patients to Strengthen the Immune System to Better Withstand covid-19: According to Dr. Keith Kantor, PhD, Nutritional Science, proper specific nutrition may help prevent catching Covid-19, the Flu and other similar viruses. Try following these tips:
- Focus on eliminating processed foods, sugar, sugar substitutes except Stevia, gluten, dairy, soy and corn.
- Stay away from chemical additives, preservatives, dyes, trans fatty acids, and of course drugs and alcohol. These all cause inflammation which weakens your immune system.
- Incorporate a variety of antioxidant rich fruit and vegetables such as blueberries, raspberries asparagus and broccoli.
- When it comes to proteins try and get the most natural (or organic) meats and fresh caught fish like salmon.
- Stay hydrated, try and drink one half your body weight in ounces of water per day. He prefers hydroxide water, but any clean water is better than not drinking the right amount. Water acts as a detoxifier, improves the lymphatic system where circulation is caused by movement not the heart’s pumping and helps the immune system by clearing out various pathways.
- Try and have 9-11 servings of fruits and vegetables per day.