|BREAKFAST1-2 c stable alkaline water (Aqua OH-)||Sweet Potato Breakfast burrito*||PB & J Oats*||Baked Quinoa Apples*||Gluten Free Bacon, Egg, and Cheese*||Mango, pineapple, banana smoothie*||Super food Parfait*||Banana Peach Pancakes*|
|SNACK1-2 c stable alkaline water (Aqua OH-)||¼ c nuts||Apple, banana, or celery with almond or cashew butter||Coconut yogurt (none dairy)||1 medium serving Low sugar fruit- berries, apple, plum, grapes||Rice cake with almond butter and berries||Hummus or guacamole* and bell pepper slices||¼ c nuts|
|LUNCH1-2 c stable alkaline water (Aqua OH-)||Strawberry Arugula Salad*||Fajita Chicken Wrap*||Stuffed Sweet Wrap*||BBQ chicken salad*||Cucumber, tomato, and avocado salad*||Sweet Potato cranberry salad*||Skinny Potato*|
|SNACK1-2 c stable alkaline water (Aqua OH-)||Apple, banana, or celery with almond or cashew butter||Coconut Yogurt (none dairy)||¼ c nuts||Hummus or guacamole* and bell pepper slices||1 medium serving Low sugar fruit- berries, apple, plum, grapes||¼ c nuts||Rice cake with almond butter and berries|
|DINNER1-2 c stable alkaline water (Aqua OH-)||Sweet Shrimp Stir Fry*||Meat loaf and roasted green beans*||Lemon Chicken Stir fry with asparagus*||Gluten Free Pizza Quesadilla*||Asian Salmon and steamed broccoli*||Stuffed Peppers*||Bun less Burger with Sweet potato fries*|
- See recipes/ aim to consume at least half of your body weight in ounces of stable alkaline water (Aqua OH-) throughout the day.
Breakfast Monday- Sweet Potato Breakfast Burrito
- 1/3 cup plain Coconut yogurt
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Chicken or turkey sausages (about 8 oz.), casings removed
- 1 large sweet potato, peeled, cut into ¼” pieces
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Kosher salt, freshly ground pepper
- 8 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 8 6″ corn tortillas, warmed
- Fresh salsa
- Diced red onions to taste
- Cilantro leaves with tender stems (for serving)
- Mix yogurt and lime juice in a small bowl; cover and chill.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Cook sausage, breaking up meat and stirring occasionally, until browned and fat is rendered, 6–8 minutes. Using a slotted spoon, transfer sausage to paper towels to drain.
- Add sweet potato to skillet and cook, stirring occasionally, until golden brown and tender, 8–10 minutes. Mix in chili powder and cayenne, season with black pepper, and cook, stirring, 30 seconds. Using a slotted spoon, transfer to a paper towels to drain; season with salt.
- Meanwhile, whisk eggs in a large bowl to blend; season with salt and pepper. Heat butter in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Cook eggs, stirring occasionally and scraping bottom of skillet with a heatproof spatula to form large curds, until just set, about 3 minutes. Remove from heat and mix in sausage.
Fill tortillas with egg mixture and sweet potatoes and top with lime sauce, Tomatillo Salsa, Red Onions, and cilantro.
Breakfast Tuesday- PB & J Oats
1 c cooked steel cut oats
1 tbsp. all natural nut butter (peanut, almond, cashew or sunflower)
1 tbsp. all fruit jelly or similar (preserves with no added sugar)
Heat oats with almond milk or water, top with nut butter and jelly and enjoy.
Breakfast Wednesday- Baked Quinoa Apples
¼ c quinoa cooked
1 tbsp. 100% pumpkin puree
½ tsp. cinnamon
1 tsp. honey
Cut top of apple off, core center and drizzle with honey, bake 20-23 min. on 350. In saucepan combine quinoa, pumpkin and cinnamon to warm. Once apple is cooked, stuff with quinoa mixture and enjoy!
Breakfast Thursday- Gluten Free Bacon Egg and Cheese
1 gluten free English muffin
1 oz. slice of natural cheese or vegan cheese
1 slice of nitrate free bacon cooked
Toast English muffin, top with cooked egg, cheese and bacon and enjoy!
Breakfast Friday- Mango Pineapple Banana Smoothie
¼ c mango (fresh or frozen)
¼ c pineapple slices
1 c coconut or almond milk
1 scoop protein
5 ice cubes
Combine all ingredients in high power blender and drink immediately.
Breakfast Saturday- Super food Parfait
1 c Greek or coconut plain yogurt
1 tsp. stevia or 2-3 stevia drops
¼ c berries
½ banana sliced
¼ c gluten free cereal flakes or puffs
Add stevia to yogurt and mix, then layer yogurt, fruit and cereal and enjoy,
Breakfast Sunday- Banana Peach Pancakes
1 tbsp. chia seeds
¼ c chopped peaches
Combine banana, chia seeds, and egg, spray and heat skillet over medium heat, pour batter and sprinkle with peaches. Cook till egg is cooked through and enjoy with a moderate amount of all 100% maple natural syrup, raw honey or yogurt.
Lunch Monday- Strawberry Arugula Chicken Salad
2 c fresh arugula
3 oz. boneless skinless chicken breast grilled or baked
½ c strawberries
½ c blueberries
1 tbsp. chopped pecans
2 tbsp. all natural raspberry vinaigrette.
Layer salad, kale first, fruit, nuts, and then toss in dressing and enjoy!
Lunch Tuesday – Chicken Fajita Wrap
1 gluten free wrap
¼ c black beans
2 oz. boneless skinless chicken breast
1 oz. Colby jack cheese
1/2 tsp. chili powder
1 tbsp. salsa
2 avocado slices
2 romaine lettuce leaves
Pan fry chicken breast in olive oil and chili powder, once cooked through lay in open wrap, top with chili powder, salsa, cheese, avocado, lettuce, and beans. Wrap and serve!
Lunch Wednesday- Stuffed Sweet Wrap
- 1 medium banana
- 1 1/2 tablespoons of almond butter
- fresh blackberries
- 1 gluten free flatbread
Spread almond butter over flatbread, top with blackberries and banana, roll up , cut in half and serve.
Lunch Thursday – BBQ Chicken Salad
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 boneless, skinless thin-sliced chicken breasts
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 6 cups chopped romaine lettuce
- 1 c grape tomatoes
- 3/4 cup corn (rinsed and drained)
- 3/4 cup black beans, (drained and rinsed)
- 1/4 cup diced red onion
- 1/2 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup all natural light Ranch dressing
- 1/4 cup BBQ sauce
- 1/4 cup organic tortilla chips
- Heat olive oil in a medium skillet over medium high heat.
- Season chicken breasts with salt and pepper, to taste. Add to skillet and cook, flipping once, until cooked through, about 3-4 minutes per side. Let cool before dicing into bite-size pieces.
- To assemble the salad, place romaine lettuce in a large bowl; top with chicken, tomato, corn, beans, onion and cheeses. Pour Ranch dressing and BBQ sauce on top of the salad and gently toss to combine.
- Serve immediately, topped with tortilla strips.
Lunch Friday- Cucumber, tomato, and avocado salad
- 1½ cups of chopped tomatoes – I used cherry tomatoes
- 1 cucumber – peeled and seeded then diced
- 1 avocado – diced
- 3 oz feta cheese – cubed
- 2 tbs minced red onion
- 1 handful parsley – minced – about 2 tbs
- 2 tbs olive oil
- 1 tbs red wine vinegar
- 8 twists of black pepper from a pepper mill
- 2 oz. boneless skinless chicken breast cooked and cubed
- Chop tomatoes into a medium dice. If using cherry tomatoes, cut in half. Add to a bowl.
- Peel and seed one cucumber and dice. Add to bowl.
- Remove pit, dice avocado and using a spoon scoop out the avocado from the peel. Add to bowl.
- Cube feta and add to bowl.
- Add minced red onion, chicken and minced parsley to bowl.
- Whisk together olive oil, red wine vinegar and black pepper – pour over salad.
- Toss gently so the feta and avocado don’t break up. Serve immediately.
- If refrigerating – keep the avocado aside and add before severing.
Lunch Saturday- Sweet Potato Cranberry Salad
- 4 large sweet potatoes
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 cup craisins
- ½ cup feta cheese
½ c pumpkin seeds (green)
For the pomegranate dressing:
- 2 Tbsp pomegranate juice
- 2 Tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1 Tbsp honey
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Cut sweet potatoes into chunks
- Drizzle oil and salt and pepper potatoes and lay on large cookie sheet to bake in oven on 350 degrees for 20 min. or until done
- While potatoes are cooking whisk together ingredients for dressing and set aside.
- Let potatoes cool
- After potatoes have cooled place in large salad bowl and toss in craisins, pumpkin seeds and feta, and drizzle with dressing.
Lunch Sunday- Loaded Baked Potato with Chili
- 4 medium sized russet potatoes
- 2 — 14.5 oz cans diced tomatoes
- 2 — 16 oz cans chili beans
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 yellow or white onion, chopped
- 1 Tbsp garlic, minced
- 1 Tbsp chili powder
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- Avocado slices
- Plain Yogurt
- Green onions, chopped
- Wash and pierce potatoes with fork.
- Wrap potatoes in foil and bake till cooked through and soft inside (approx. 40 min. on 350)
- Meanwhile, in a medium size skillet, brown ground beef over medium-high heat for about 5 to 8 minutes or until it is no longer pink. Drain and set aside.
- Using the same skillet, brown onion and garlic on medium-low heat for about 3 to 5 minutes.
- In a large sauce pan on medium heat, add diced tomatoes, chili beans, ground beef, onions, minced garlic and seasonings.
- Cook until well heated, about 10 minutes. Stir occasionally.
- To serve, slice potatoes in half, length wise. Place one half of a potato on a plate and cover with 1 cup chili.
- Top with optional toppings if desired and enjoy!
Dinner Monday- Sweet Shrimp Stir Fry
- Garden Vegetable Medley Bag
- 2 Orange Bell Peppers
- 2 Cups Cooked Shrimp
- 2 Tbsp all natural Hawaiian Marinade
- 1/2 Onion
Grill the stir fry on 500 degrees for 15 minutes stirring it every 3 minutes.
Dinner Tuesday- Meatloaf and Green Beans
- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef
- 2 egg
- 1 onion, chopped
- 3/4 cup dried gluten free homemade or store bought bread crumbs
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoons coconut sugar
- 2 tablespoons prepared mustard
- 1/3 cup natural ketchup
- 2 c. of fresh or frozen green beans
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- In a large bowl, combine the beef, egg, onion, milk and bread OR cracker crumbs. Season with salt and pepper to taste and place in a lightly greased 5×9 inch loaf pan, OR form into a loaf and place in a lightly greased 9×13 inch baking dish.
- In a separate small bowl, combine the coconut sugar, mustard and ketchup. Mix well and pour over the meatloaf.
- Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 1 hour.
- For Green Beans- toss in olive oil and lightly season with salt and pepper and roast on 350 degrees for 20 min.
Dinner Wednesday- Lemon Chicken Stir Fry with Asparagus
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cubed
- Sea salt, to taste
- 1/2 cup low sodium organic chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons lite soy sauce
- 1 teaspoons cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 bunch asparagus, cut into 2 inch pieces
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- Lemon zest
- Salt & pepper
- Cook asparagus and oil in a skillet over medium heat for 3-4 minutes. When 1 minute remains, add garlic. Set asparagus and garlic aside.
- Season chicken with salt & pepper. Increase heat to high and cook chicken until browned.
- Set chicken aside and add soy sauce and chicken broth to skillet. Bring to boil for about 1 minute. And lemon juice, water, and corn starch and stir for about 1 minute.
- Return chicken and asparagus to pan. Coat with sauce. Top with lemon zest.
Dinner Thursday – Gluten free Pizza Quesadilla
- 1 large gluten free tortilla
- 1 oz. shredded mozzarella cheese or vegan cheese
- ½ c onions, bell peppers, and mushrooms
- ¼ c marinara sauce
- 2 oz. cooked meat of choice (ground beef, chicken, etc.)
Lay tortilla in lightly greased pan place, veggies, cheese, sauce, and meat on ½ of the tortilla, fold over and cook over medium heat like a quesadilla till cheese melts. Cut in half and serve!
Dinner Friday – Asian Salmon and Steamed Broccoli
- 1/4 cup honey
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons reduced sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon ginger
- 1 teaspoon Sriracha, optional
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 2 pounds wild caught salmon
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame seeds
- 3 c fresh broccoli
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with foil.
- In a small bowl, whisk together honey, garlic, soy sauce, rice vinegar, sesame oil, ginger, Sriracha and pepper, to taste.
- Place salmon onto the prepared baking sheet and fold up all 4 sides of the foil. Spoon the honey mixture over the salmon. Fold the sides of the foil over the salmon, covering completely and sealing the packet closed.
- Place into oven and bake until cooked through, about 15-20 minutes.* Open the packet and broil for 2-3 minutes, or until caramelized and slightly charred.
- Steam broccoli in ¼-1/2 c water, slightly season with salt and pepper and steam till bright green and slightly crunchy.
- Serve immediately, garnished with green onions and sesame seeds, if desired.
Dinner Saturday – Stuffed Peppers
- 4 bell peppers (any color)
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 4 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 8 ounces lean ground beef
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1 cup low-sodium organic chicken broth
- 1/2 cup long-grain brown rice cooked
- 1/3 cup black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill and parsley
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Cut the tops off each pepper, reserve them and hollow out the insides of the peppers of any seeds and seed walls. Sprinkle the insides with a pinch salt and a pinch pepper and set aside.
- Heat 1 teaspoon of the oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat and add the garlic and onions. Cook until softened, 3 minutes, and then add the beef, oregano, cinnamon and cumin. Cook, breaking up the meat with a wooden spoon, until no longer pink. Stir in 1 tablespoon of the tomato paste until it coats the meat and is slightly darkened. Stir in the broth, rice and beans. Remove from the heat and set aside until the liquid is absorbed and the mixture is cooled slightly. Season with lightly with salt and pepper.
- Divide the filling among the peppers and place the tops back on. Set the peppers upright in a small baking dish, such as an 8-inch square baking dish. Whisk 1 1/2 cups water with the remaining tablespoon of tomato paste and olive oil. Pour into the dish around the peppers. Cover tightly with foil and bake until the peppers are tender and the rice and lentils are cooked through, about 20 minutes.
- Carefully transfer the peppers to a serving dish and pour the cooking liquid into a medium nonstick skillet. Boil over high heat until the sauce is thickened and reduced to about 1/2 cup. Remove from the heat and add the dill. Season with salt and pepper. Serve the sauce with the stuffed peppers.
Dinner Sunday- Bun less Burger with sweet potato fries
- 4 oz lean ground beef
- salt pepper to taste
- 2 large romaine lettuce leaves
- 1 medium sweet potato
- Toppings – ketchup, pickles, mustard, onion, etc.
- Season beef with salt and pepper, cook on grill to desired doneness, top with desired toppings, and wrap in lettuce leaves.
- Cut sweet potato into strips, lay on greased cookie sheet and drizzle lightly with olive oil, pepper and salt, bake on 350 degrees for 20 minutes or until crispy.