|BREAKFAST1-2 c stable alkaline water (Aqua OH-)||Quinoa Apple Muffins* & egg||Egg Muffin* and mixed fresh fruit cup||Chocolate banana Shake*||Almond butter gluten free toast topped with banana slices||Orange Mango Protein Shake*||Banana chocolate oats* & egg||Quinoa apple porriage.*|
|SNACK1-2 c stable alkaline water (Aqua OH-)||¼ c Almonds and walnuts||Celery with almond or cashew butter||Coconut yogurt (none dairy)||1 serving Low sugar fruit- berries, apple, plum, grapes||Celery with almond or cashew butter||1 serving Low sugar fruit- berries, apple, plum, grapes||¼ c Almonds and walnuts|
|LUNCH1-2 c stable alkaline water (Aqua OH-)||White Bean Turkey chili*||Kale, nut and Berry cold Salad*||Island Chicken Curry and quinoa*||Dill chicken salad lettuce wraps or sandwich*||Asian salad with sesame dressing*||Pecan, pear and Spinach chicken salad*||Strawberry almond chicken tossed salad*|
|SNACK1-2 c stable alkaline water (Aqua OH-)||plum||Coconut dairy free yogurt||Celery or apple with nut butter (no sunflower)||1 c berries||1 serving low sugar fruit||¼ c nuts (no pine or sunflower seeds)||Celery or apple with nut butter (no sunflower)|
|DINNER1-2 c stable alkaline water (Aqua OH-)||Chicken and yogurt “Alfredo” with broccoli.*||Asian peanut roasted chicken and broccoli*||Apple pork chops*||Grilled almond chicken* with roasted vegetable blend.||Citrus Mahi* Filet with grilled corn on the cob.||Squash noodles with tomato meat sauce* with side salad.||Buffalo Meatballs* with grilled cauliflower and celery|
Aim to consume at least half of your body weight in ounces of stable alkaline water (Aqua OH-) throughout the day.
Breakfast Monday- Quinoa Apple Muffins
- 1⁄2 Tbsp. ground cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp. baking powder
- 2/3 c cooked quinoa
- 1⁄2 c apple sauce (unsweet)
- 1 whole egg
- 1 Tbsp. almond or coconut flour
- 1 Tbsp. protein powder (vanilla)
- 1 tsp. stevia or honey
- 1⁄2 tsp. pure vanilla extract
Directions: Pre-heat oven 350, mix all ingredients, line cupcake pan with liners or grease, bake for 15 minutes or toothpick comes out clean. Cool for 25-30 minutes in fridge.
Breakfast Tuesday- Egg Muffins
- 6 egg whites
6 whole eggs
4 oz cooked chicken or turkey sausage (nitrate free)
1 c fresh spinach
4oz. chopped onions
4oz. chopped peppers
4 oz shredded cheese (optional for family or use none dairy vegan option)Directions:
1. Whisk eggs; add meat, veggies, and ½ of the shredded cheese.
2. Pour mixture into sprayed muffin tins
3. Bake in oven on 350 for 20 minutes or until no longer runny.
4. This can be re-heated daily or frozen for later use!
Breakfast Wednesday – Chocolate banana shake
- 8 oz chopped spinach
8oz plain almond or coconut milk
1 tbsp. unsweet cocoa powder
1 scoop protein powder (none dairy)
- 5 ice cubes
- Place all ingredients in a powerful blender and blend till smooth and serve!
Breakfast Thursday – Toast with almond butter and bananas
- 2 tbsp. Almond butter
- 1-2 slices gluten free toast
- ½-1 bananas sliced
Layer toast with almond butter and top with sliced bananas
Breakfast Friday-Orange Mango Protein Shake
- 1 c unsweetened coconut milk
- ¼ c orange juice (not from concentrate)
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder
- 1 c frozen or fresh mango
- 5 ice cubes
Directions: Blend all ingredients together till smooth.
Breakfast Saturday – Banana Chocolate Oatmeal
- 1 c cooked plain steel or long cooking oats (made with water or unsweet almond milk)
- ½ banana sliced
- 1 tbsp. dark chocolate chips
- 1 tbsp. vanilla or chocolate protein powder
- After oats are cooked while they are still really hot fold banana, protein and chocolate into mixture and eat immediately.
Breakfast Sunday- Quinoa Porridge
- 1 c cooked quinoa
- 1 tbsp. pure maple syrup
- 1 tbsp. unsweet apple sauce
- 1 tbsp. chopped pecans or walnuts.
- ½ c unsweet almond or coconut milk
Mix all ingredients together and serve hot.
Lunch Monday- White Bean Turkey Chili
- 1 ½ lbs ground turkey
- 1 large onion cut in large dice
- 1 green bell pepper cut in large dice
- 2 cloves garlic, finely minced
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1 32oz. container chicken stock, reserve about 1/4 cup for puree
- 2 14½ ounce cans cannellini or great northern beans, divided, drained and rinsed
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 can tomatoes
- 1 can diced green chili’s (can use hot, medium or mild)
- 3 tablespoons chili powder
- 2 tablespoons ground cumin
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Salt and pepper to taste
Heat a stock pot on medium high heat for one minute. Add the oil and ground turkey. Break up with a wooden spoon until nicely browned. Add onions, bell pepper, and canned chili’s, then toss to coat. Turn the heat to high and continue to cook until veggies begin to caramelize (about 5 minutes).
Add remainder ingredients except cheese. Stir to combine. Reduce heat to medium and cover to simmer for at least 10 min. Let thicken and top with cheese.
Lunch Tuesday- Kale, nut and berry salad
1 cup uncooked kale
½ tbsp. olive oil
½ c cups organic berries of your choice
1 cup chick peas, rinsed and drained
½ cup toasted chopped walnuts
Salt to taste
- Combine all ingredients
- Serve immediately
- Store in fridge.
Lunch Wednesday- Island Chicken Curry and Quinoa
- ½ c dry, 1 c cooked Quinoa
- 12oz. boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1 tbs. coconut oil
- Steamed Vegetables:
- 4oz. Broccoli
- 4oz. Spinach
- 4oz. Carrots
- 4oz. Green bell pepper
- 1 c chopped Bok choy
- 1 cup water
- 13.5-oz. can coconut milk (unsweetened)
- ½ cup almond butter
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 1 tablespoon mild curry powder
- 2 minced garlic cloves Ginger to taste
Quinoa – cook according to package instructions.
Cube chicken breast and sauté in coconut oil. In medium saucepan, heat “curry ingredients” while whisking regularly; cook to desired thickness, adding water if necessary to thin.
Steam the vegetables and mix all ingredients, except quinoa, together. Server over cooked quinoa.
Lunch Thursday – Dill Chicken Salad Sandwich
- 1 lbs. boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1/3 cup plain coconut yogurt
- 1/3 cup vegannaise mayonnaise (no vegetable oil)
- 1 tablespoon honey mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced celery
- 1 tbsp. fresh or dried dill
- Place chicken in a medium saucepan, cover with water. Bring to a boil. Cover, reduce heat to maintain a gentle simmer and cook until the chicken is no longer pink in the middle, 10 to 15 minutes. Transfer to a plate to cool.
- Meanwhile, combine yogurt, mayonnaise, mustard, and pepper in a bowl.
- When the chicken is cool enough to handle, cut into bite-size pieces. Add the chicken, celery, and dill to the bowl with the dressing and toss to combine. Serve on wrap, bread or in lettuce cups
Lunch Friday- Asian Salad with Sesame Dressing
- 12 oz. boneless skinless chicken breast
- 4 c chopped romaine lettuce
- 1 c chopped finely red cabbage
- ¼ c slivered almonds
- ½ c shredded carrots
- ¼ c red onion slivers
- Juice of 1 lemon or lime
- ¼ c olive oil
- 1 tbs. toasted sesame seeds
- ¼ c rice wine vinegar
- Chop all vegetables.
- Pan grill chicken sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- Once meat is cooked arrange salads individually or in large bowl with almonds.
- For Dressing- in powerful blender or food processor combine vinegar, juice of lemon or lime and olive oil combine thoroughly and serve over salad as dressing.
Lunch Saturday- Pecan, Pear and Spinach Salad
- 2 c fresh spinach
- 5 oz fresh pear slices
- 2 oz (approx. 1/4 c) pecans
- 2-3 tbs. extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbs. balsamic vinegar
- Roast pecans in oven on 350 for 8-10 min. or until fragrant.
- Add pear, olive oil and balsamic vinegar in large bowl. 3. Toss in spinach and serve.
Lunch Sunday- Strawberry Almond Chicken Tossed Salad
- 2 cups salad greens
- 1/2 Tbsp all natural Poppy Seed Dressing
- 1 Tbsp unsweetened slivered almonds
- 1 c fresh sliced strawberries (try to get them without sulfites)
- 4-6 oz boneless skinless grilled chicken breast cut into cubes
- Grill chicken breast (if not pre-cooked).
- Blend all other ingredients together to make tossed salad.
Dinner Monday- Chicken, Yogurt Alfredo
- 1/2 lbs. boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 c. cooked broccoli
- 1/2 box gluten free rotini
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 2 tsp. minced garlic
- 2 tbsp. all purpose gluten free flour
- 1 c all natural chicken broth
- ¼ c almond milk
- ¼ c plain coconut yogurt or Greek
- Salt and pepper to taste
- ¾ c parmesan cheese
- Cook pasta according to package directions, reserving 1/2 cup pasta cooking water before draining. Set aside.
- Heat extra virgin olive oil in a medium-sized skillet over medium heat. Add garlic and cook, stirring constantly, until golden brown, about 1 minute. Sprinkle in flour then whisk to incorporate and cook for 1 additional minute.
- Slowly whisk in chicken broth, then milk. Whisk in Coconut or Greek yogurt, salt and pepper, then turn the heat down to low and let the mixture simmer until thickened, about 2-3 minutes. Turn the heat off then stir in parmesan cheese, then chicken. Pour over cooked pasta then add broccoli and stir well. Add a little reserved pasta cooking water if sauce is too thick. Serve.
Dinner Tuesday – Asian Peanut Roasted Chicken and Broccoli
- 4 thawed boneless skinless chicken breasts
2 c fresh broccoli
- ½ c fresh ginger, grated
1/8 c + 1 Tbs. raw honey
1 c all natural roasted vegetable stock
¾ c smooth all natural peanut butter
¾ c rice vinegar
1½ Tbs. toasted sesame oil
- Heat saucepan with olive oil.
- Add ginger, honey, peanut butter with a little veg. stock to soften ginger.
- Stir in remaining ingredients.
- Strain and set aside.
- Put 4 thawed chicken breasts and broccoli in glass dish or bowl pour marinade over chicken and let sit for at least 1 hour in refrigerator.
- Roast on 350 for approximately 10 minutes on each side or until chicken is cooked all of the way through.
- Serve on or beside a bed of quinoa or brown rice.
Dinner Wednesday – Apple Pork Chops
- ¼ cup no sugar added apple preserves “all fruit”
- 1-½ Tbsp. minced garlic
- 1 Tbsp. Tamari sauce (gluten free)
- 1 Tbsp. horseradish
- 4 Pork Chops
- ¼ Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper
- In a small saucepan, combine the apple preserves, minced garlic, Tamari sauce and horseradish. Cook over low heat, stirring frequently until heated through.2. Coat a medium skillet with olive oil. Lightly sprinkle both sides of each pork chop with cayenne pepper. Cook the chops until browned on each side, and then continue to cook over medium heat until no longer pink.
- Serve chops with sauce poured over the top, alongside salad and baked potato.
Dinner Thursday- Grilled Almond Chicken
- 2 Tbsp. natural almond butter
- 1 Tbsp lime juice
- 2 tsp. tamari sauce (gluten free)
- 1 tsp. minced garlic
- 1/3 tsp. curry powder
- 1 dash cayenne pepper
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- Preheat grill to high heat.
- In a bowl combine the nut butter, lime juice, tamari sauce, curry powder and cayenne pepper.
- Place chicken on the grill and brush with the sauce mixture. Grill for 6-8 minutes. Turn chicken, and brush on remaining sauce. Grill an additional 6-8 minutes or until there is no visible pink. Serve alongside grilled carrots, broccoli. Onions and peppers.
Dinner Friday- Citrus Mahi
- 4 Mahi fillets (or you could use chicken if you are not a fish person)
- Season combo (garlic powder, and pepper)
- 1-2 c Almond flour
- Orange juice (not from concentrate!)
- Juice from one lemon
- 1-2 Tbs. coconut oil
- Heat olive oil in large cast iron skillet
- Pat fish dry, season with garlic and pepper
- Drudge fish in almond flour
- Place in skillet and brown on both sides
- Remove from pan and set aside
- Add coconut oil to pan and de-glaze, once coconut oil is melted add orange juice and lemon juice
- Add fish back to pan and cook till fish is done through
- Can serve alongside quinoa, sweet potato, roasted vegetables or tossed salad.
Dinner Saturday- Squash Pasta with Fire Roasted Tomato Basil Meat Sauce
1 lb. ground turkey
4 whole spaghetti squash, cooked and scraped out
2, 14.5 oz an of fire roasted tomatoes
1/2 c fresh basil, roughly chopped
Balsamic vinegar to taste
Pepper to taste
- Place your spaghetti squash in oven cut in half for 15-20 min. scrap inside out to make “noodles”
- Heat skillet and brown ground turkey till no longer pink
- Add spaghetti squash and lightly sauté in beef for 2 min.
- Add your can of fire-roasted tomatoes
- Add chopped basil
- Add balsamic vinegar
- Cover pan and let simmer till hot
- Plate your noodles and sauce
- Sprinkle with pepper to your liking and enjoy
Dinner Sunday – Buffalo Meatballs
- 1 lb. ground turkey
- ½ tsp. black pepper
- 1/3 c hot sauce
- 2 Tbs. olive oil
- Combine all ingredients and roll into balls, bake, grill or pan-fry till they are cooked all of the way through.
- After meatballs are cooked toss into Buffalo sauce and serve alongside celery and cauliflower.