By: Dr. Keith Kantor

Mold exposure, specifically black mold can cause serious health problems. The CDC (Center for Disease Control) states that mold growth is very common in homes and will grow in any place that has moisture including the shower, bathroom, kitchen, basements, HVAC systems, etc.

The symptoms of mold exposure are not pleasant but it is important to know that you can recover from exposure and there are natural lifestyle strategies that can be done to prevent mold from growing at all.

Black mold, scientifically known as Stachybotrys chartarum or Stachybotrys atra is a fungus that grows spores that can spread on damp environments, it can produce toxins that can be poisonous.

For full article click here.